My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 6 June 2013

Lucky Lucky Me!!!

Good morning all! How are you today - I hope you are feeling well and happy - and if not here's a big hug ....huggle huuggle huggle .... Hope thats better! I'm feeling a bit tired - but will be back on form soon I hope.

Before I launch into todays post I just want to tell you about something thats happening at the weekend - there's going to be a mini release on the 9th and 10th of June at Crafty Sentiments and the DT work for this release will be on the Inspirational blog on those days.



Today I've got a house mouse card to share with you made using the triple house mouse CD Rom that I was very lucky to win from the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog. I couldn't believe my luck! Anyway - here's the first card I've done using the CD. I'm not really a CD crafter but it does come in handy and I just love this CD - the only problem was which image and paper to choose. I decided to try to fit the themes of the current house mouse and Joanna Sheen challenges - and this is what I came up with:



The decoupage image and bottom papers are both from the CD - the top paper was pinched from my mum when I was crafting there the other day - it may have been a first editiion pad from trimcraft. The card is 8x8 inches.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

House Mousehousemouse-challenge: For a male
Joanna Sheenjoannasheenchallenge: Spots and Stripes
Card Crafters Circlecardcrafterscircle: Stripes
Penny'spennyschallenges: Birthdays
Simon sayssimonsaysstampschallenge: Masculine
Here come the Boysherecometheboysblogchallenge: Add a ribbon

Thankyou so much to the Joanna Sheen CB - for this wonderful blog candy - I will get lots of use from it because its so fabby!!!! And thankyou for dropping by today and maybe leaving a message! Big Hugs!
Rachel
p.s. - something special tomorrow - its my birthday and I'll be doing a little giveaway!!!

30 comments:

  1. Fab card Rachel love those cute little meece!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, not surprised you didn't know which image to use it is a wonderful cd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win Rachel! I think it is a useful thing to have to create cards quickly with, bet you will get a lot of use from it, the images are always adorable. Love this one, so sweet (no pun intended). I am so sorry that I did not know it is your birthday tomorrow, hope you won't mind receiving a card a bit late...... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rachel. I do love those wee mice. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh that is a lot of beautiful coloring. Love the soft pastel colors. Just beautiful. Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh such a cute image and all that colouring too just perfection,love it happy birthday too,love hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win Rachel. You may not really be a CD crafter but you've done an excelent job on this one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win Rachel, such a wonderful prize too.
    Your card is gorgeous. I love those cheeky mice and fabulous layout
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun prize. Love your card and the papers you chose to go with the image are perfect choices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm hungry now. Look at the cute little mice grabbing some delicious snacks. Nice card. Glad you could play along with House Mouse & Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous make Rachel....I just love House Mouse, they are so cute x I am sure you will have great fun with your lucky win x many thanks for your kind wishes, they are truly appreciated x
    Crafty hugs
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You certainly were the lucky one. Fabulous card Rachel - you know how much I love House Mouse and decoupage.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card Rachel, I must admit House Mouse is definitely growing on me! The little fella' balancing a jellybean on his nose is my personal favourite!
    Congrats on winning your CD.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week and good luck
    Julie Ann x
    (Penny's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh yummy what a fabulous image I want those sweet, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your win over at Joanna Sheen, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with these mice!! Great card, love this image - a great one to start out with!!
    Love Jacky x
    House Mouse Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so lucky to win the CD, enjoy! Your card is just too cute and adorable! Love these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done on your win hun, your card is gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, I love the adorable image and congratulations on your win. Just thought I would hop over and say happy birthday huni as it's technically your birthday now lol hope you have a wonderful day
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay way to go Rachel. This is a gorgeous card too and I do so love those meeces! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, terrific card ! I love having a go at decoupage and it looks so great in real life !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute scene with the mice in all that wonderful candy!
    Would not be so cute in real life, but these guys are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card, love the look of all those candies! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous image and gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your win, Rachel, lucky you!
    Cute little scene you have created, fab card for a male.
    Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge this time. Hope to se you again.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  27. STUNNING !!!
    What a lovely scene ! Big congratulation on your win may u win many more !
    I would like to invite you to join us in a DT opportunity that we have over at Beyond Grey challenges.
    I find your work very beautiful , and if u feel like inspiring people with your work do link up 3 of your fav projects at the following link.

    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dt-call.html

    Hugs !
    PJ
    Beyond grey challenges !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Smashing card! Thanks for joining in our Ribbon challenge at Here comes the boys. hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Scrumdiddlyumptious card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us all at the Here Come The Boys 'Use Ribbon' Challenge! Hugs Woo & Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx