My shining star

My shining star

Monday 23 July 2012

silver wedding card commission

Good morning all! I hope you had a great weekend? We had fun yesterday at Fell Foot Park on Lake Windermere - one of our favourite days out. Can I just say welcome to my new followers too - I hope you enjoy what you see!

Well usually on a Monday I'm showing you a Christmas card - but with the school holidays upon us I'm afraid all of my usual habits will be gone - I've just got to post what I can when I can! This morning I've got a silver wedding card to show you that a friend commissioned me to make.




I do hope my friend likes it and that the recipients do too! I find it hard to believe that 1987 is 25 years ago! I'm sure many of you know what I mean!

I've used card from hunkydory and flowers from WOC - the dies are sizzix and xcut.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CACBcraftyannschallengeblog: Easel card
Samuel Taylorssamueltaylors: Dies

Back tomorrow with my DT post for LEJ Designs! See you then - hopefully! Thanks for visiting and for any comments you choose to leave!

Hugs Rachel xx

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel I'm sure they will absolutely love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel I bet they will be so thrilled with this , fabulous work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning gorgeous card, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, it is a stunning card and a lovely touch to put their wedding photo in. Love the row of roses and the pearl 25, very nice touches. I think it will be a treasured card. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    PS - Yes indeed, I know what you mean about 1987! Seems like yesterday.......A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning personalised card Rachel. I love the design and all of the lovely detailing.

    Hope you have a good day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, just stunning! Such a special keepsake xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful anniversary card. Love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I bet your friend and the recipients were really please with this card, it's beautiful Rachel, your embellishments and die cut heart are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous anniversary card Rachel, really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!.. lovely card! Lots of work gone into this one.

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning spotted this on the dashboard and just had to come take a closer look just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a beauty!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel, Love your card, and those white roses are gorgeous
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. now that is a real stunner Rachel! i bet they will love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so elegant and pretty and love how you've included a picture. Your friend will absolutely love this card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely fabulous Rachel, I'm sure that both your friend and the recipients will love this! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Rachel, beautiful embellies and so many gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow! What a wonderful card / gift all in one. I love the roses ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. piękna praca,bardzo fajnie skomponowana całość

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx