My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 21 July 2012

Pucker up

Evening all! I hope you've all had a great Saturday? Mine has been good - the girls have been working through their crafty stash and then we made some cakes and took them to a friends house warming and now they're starting to think about bedtime and I've got a little time since its my husbands story time tonight!

I've got a card to share with you tonight with another Mo Manning image on it -




I've made this card for a little girl called Merridith who will be 6 in August. I may put a glittery pink 6 on it - will have to decide when I find it!!! So I've used kraft paper and paper from Kate Knight. The image is Mo Manning and it was coloured using promarkers. The Tag is a whimsy stamp and the flower is from WOC. The Ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sue's sketch at the sketchandstashchallenge - the stash is the paper
CYPCcraftyourpassionchallenges: ribbon and Kraft
Whoopsi Daisycutedaisymay: Use up your stash - paper again!
divasbydesignchallenge: Anything goes
Mo's Digitalmosdigitalchallenge: Hugs and kisses
MAWTTmovingalongwiththetimes: Pink, pearl and pretty

I'm hoping the weather is good again tomorrow - it'll be time for a family day out at Fell Foot Park if it is!

Big hugs and thanks for dropping by and for any comments you choose to leave!

Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. Rachel this is gorgeous fab papers and a beautiful coloured image well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, I love the image and the beautiful summery colours

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, what a lovely image that is and so perfect for a little girl - great colouring again and love the design of your card. Hope you have a good Sunday too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love those Mo images!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion challenges!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, one I just adore. Mo's images are divine. Thanks for your words on my Christmas in July...again...I have joined your blog as a new member, maybe you might light to come on over and join mine...cheers, annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie nice to have you over here - hope I don't disappoint - I came over to your site but there was a layout I'm not familiar with - can you help me join? Rachel

      Delete
  6. This is a perfect card for a 6yo girl! She'll love it. The purples look amazing and love the DP you've used. Gorgeous card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rachel enjoy your day out. Caroline xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee what a fabby image xxxx love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one Rachel, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie, this is gorgeously stunning, a truly gorgeous creation I so love the image too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the image so sweet & that flower looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Rachel, I love your gorgeous image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Rachel. I've seen this image around blog land recently and it's super cheeky! You've coloured her beautifully and i love the papers you've used Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, great colours, fab papers and image choice!

    Just got back on weekend away and now trying to visit blogs....

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card...

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck :o)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card rachel - I love this mo image - just brilliant.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card that image is a little beauty so are the colours and papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Whoopsie Daisy this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty, you did a fantastic job with the design and you colored her perfectly. So glad you joined in on the fun this week at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! The pink flower is just gorgeous and you've designed your card beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rachel...I love, love, love this!! Such pretty colors...and yummy papers! I'm delighted that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx