My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 24 July 2012

LEJ Designs DT card: Bling Bling

Good morning! I'm here to show you my DT piece for the new challenge over at lejdesignschallengeblog LEJ Designs this week! Last week was such a fantastic response - thankyou all so much for entering! . Be sure to check out the challenge blog to see if you were lucky!
There are two prizes this week. First prize winner will recieve their choice of three LEJ Design Digis - look here the second prize winner will win this fabulous prize from our sponsors Letraset.http://www.letraset.com/

And don't forget - if you use an LEJ DEsigns digi you go into a draw to win more digis - currently the rolling jackpot stands at 7 digis - I think! This week the challenge is called Bling Bling and here is my card for your inspiration - I've gone for a Christmas theme as there's nothing much more blingy than the festive season!



I've gone for a WOW card as I also think they are blingy! The image is from LEJ designs - I've used a snowflake punch from martha stewart and some acetate from an old Dawn Bibby kit. The sentiment is hunkydory - I think! And I've used a spellbinders die to cut the beaded oval out.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

cutiepiechallenge: Christmas in July
joannasheenchallenge: Animal Crackers
lexiscreations: Christmas in July
Whoopsi Daisycutedaisymay: Christmas in July.

That's it for today - back tomorrow with another Christmas card - I know - but I missed my one yesterday!!!! LOL!!!!

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may choose to leave!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx






27 comments:

  1. Morning Rachel.... fabulous card the image is fab and coloured as always beautifully. Loving the layout it's beautiful. hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, well there is certainly plenty of bling but it really suits the card. That image is just too cute for words and love your design especially the MS snowflakes. Crafty hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel, love the image and the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel,
    A wonderful card, love all the blingy background.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie, this is fabulous, love the colours you have chosen too, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the image and fabulous layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovlee card, i love blingy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card love that image and your layout with all the bling. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card, love the sparkles! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the bling on this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you have coloured the fab image and I love all the touches of die cutting and bling on your card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous I love his expression Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Rachel! I love the bells and the image is such a cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love the cute image and the beaded technique on the Spellbinder die is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute and a gorgeous card and re the bank manager see tomorrows comment on my blog lol think several are after me
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, lovin' all the bling! You know me and glitter! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely Rachel, I love all of the white with your cute image taking pride of place.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card for the holidays! You are going to make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This beautiful Rachel, I love WOW cards too and all the detail in the layers and your blingy embellishments look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a really sweet card I love all the sparkle and bling and the image is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you joining us again next week!

    Hugs, Sande DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Card Rachel the image is adorable.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. oooh this is so sweet, what a gorgeous image! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This image is too funny! Love your use of white and texture and added all the fun glittery stuff.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute Christmas card Rachel and its perfect for our Christmas in July Challenge at Lexi's! Thanks for joining in the fun hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx