My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Christmas tags

Good morning my crafty friends and followers - well this will be a brief post today - I've got to get organised for my rainbow party this afternoon/evening. It's our last meeting of the academic year and its going to be a biggie - I'm doing face painting which should prove interesting! LOL! I'll let you know how it goes.

Anyway - here's today's card - a super cute LOTV image - all ready for their anything goes challenge.


My card follows the sketch over at the sparkles christmas challenge and I've also made it using a tag.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CSDcraftysentiments: Christmas in July.

Must get on - sorry for the brevity of this post and I hope it finds you all well and happy!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel. Fabulous card love the image and the layout is beautiful. Love the tag never thought of doing that. Good luck with your face painting. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant tag love the traditional colours hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the image.
    Have fun at the party later!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this image before Rachel - it's so cute! Beautifully coloured, I hadn't thought of making an Xmas tag - may have to pinch your idea hun! hope you had a lovely time painting those faces lol! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous...lovely image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! Love your colors and a great design. Love the tag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Rachel lovely colour combo fab image choice! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is so cute and love the Christmasy colours and great idea to use a tag. Love the layout too. A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Rachel, I love the way you have arranged your ribbon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, cute image on the tag! Thanks for taking part in the Sparkles Christmas 'Sketch' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Christmas Tag card! Super for a boy! Thank you for sharing it with us at Here Come The Boys Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Christmas creation and just love the shape you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas challenges for our * Sketch * challenge
    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful shape and image
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute tag - and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a smashing design Rachel and I love the image, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx