My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 19 July 2012

DT post for Desmet Designs: A day at the office

Good Morning - I hope you are all well! Today over at Desmet Designs Challenge Blog there is a new challenge starting. This fortnight the challenge is called 'a day at the office'. There will be a randomly chosen winner who will be able to choose two digis from the Desmet Designs store here

Marie is offering some freebies to use if you want - they can be found here freebies

 My offering today uses some of the digital papers made by Marie. I've made a pen holder and covered the parts that hold the pens in the digital papers.


My creation was made from an inner roll from some wrapping paper - I just cut the rolls to different sizes, covered them with papers that I'd printed out and stuck them all together - it certainly has made my craft 'office' a little tidier - and made a home for my spectrum noir pens and marbling inks!

I hope it might inspire you if you need to do some tidying!!!!


See you all tomorrow!

Hugs

Rachel xx




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rachel will have to give it a go. Love the papers, gorgeous colour. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea Rachel, love those papers, so fresh and colourful - it must have taken you ages, but well worth the effort. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    What a fab storage idea for your pens,may have to have a go at this...fab papers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous Rachel, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to repurpose/recycle those paper rolls. Such a cute way to store your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab idea Rachel, such pretty papers, I bet it looks lovely on you desk.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation and looks very pretty, you want to do me some for my desk top x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. how creative and so cheerful and useful too
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx