My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 17 July 2012

LEJ Designs DT: Challenge 12: Anything goes

Good morning! I'm here to show you my DT piece for the new challenge over at lejdesignschallengeblog LEJ Designs this week! Its everybody's favourite challenge - Anything Goes!
There  are two prizes this week. First prize winner will recieve their choice of three LEJ Design Digis - look here

the second prize winner will win this amazing bundle of goodies from mishelflocreativecrafting - I'm so jealous!

And remember - if you use an LEJ digi in your entry you automatically get entered into a draw to win more! Can't say fairer than that can we?

and so here is my offering - I did enjoy making this using the image of Ellen sunbathing from the LEJ design bank.


I've made this card for the teachers at Lucy's school as a thankyou card - Its a bit different I know but I think they'll like it!
I used a mask to make the clock and added it to kraft paper - i used DI I think it was milled lavendar - but it might have been a different purple shade - in order to get the image and then cut the clock out. I've used papermania linen papers on the card. The tag was made using a variety of d.i. all layered up and rubbed together. I've added roses and a charm and stamped the sentiment in back archival ink.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
allsortschallenge inspiration challenge - I've used the colours and the clock mask
Little clairelittleclairesdesigns: summer holiday
PIOpileitonchallenge: kick back and relax
craftpunked: summertime
Pattie's creationspattiescreationschallenge: summertime

That's all for today - I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Big hugs and thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!

Rachel xx

23 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel
    Wow this is great love the image and the die looks fab with it, very different.
    Off to kew gardens today and the sun is out.so hoprfully it wont rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here's hoping you have a good day - I love Kew - its a very special place! Hugs Rachel xx

      Delete
  2. oh this is gorgeous Hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rachel.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Rachel love the clock and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what stunning makes while I was away, just spent ages having a catch up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Rachel, love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Rachel, I love the masked clock and the whole design is fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous sweetie, love the layout and that clock is beautiful, lol I wish I could enter for Michelle's fabby goodies too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little summer themed card, thanks for joining us over at Little Claire this month, good luck! hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Rachel, love the image and the layout is great
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel, that digi is wonderful and so suits a card for a teacher. Love how you made the clock and the backing papers are lovely. Those prizes are amazing too! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool design and I love that sentiment with it. So glad you shared it with us for the summertime challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi sweetie, this is a stunningly gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card and colours, it looks wonderful! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claires & good luck :o)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous idea with the clock as a background - very clever. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card Rachel! Love the idea of using the mask on the clock! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card Rachel, the clock and your sentiment are perfect together.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. It certainly is time for a holiday for me! Somewhere hot please!
    Thanks for joining us over at Craft Punked this week and Good Luck.
    d xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if you’re interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx