My shining star

My shining star

Monday 2 July 2012

Happy Christmas Humphrey

Good afternoon all! Hope your Monday is going well? I was hoping to be ahead of time today as my aerobics class was cancelled - anyway I was good and went for a short run and then after chatting with neighbours my day just seems to have run away with me! And now its afternoon and I'm only just here!!!

So today I have a card I made in my attic last night - it was Sunday which is usually Christmas card night - and last night was no exception!




I was lucky enough to win these papers from simply cards and papercrafts giveaways - they are from Vanessa Arbuthnott (I think that was the name) - and they are beautiful! Anyway - I've teamed them up with two memory box dies and an image from Humphreys corner plus an LOTV sentiment. Then I've added a few pearls. Its absolutely ages since I've done a DL card - but I'm please with this so maybe I'll do another soon!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Winterwonderlandchristmasblogchallenge: Monochrome
Crafters Companionccmonthlychallenge: Ho Ho Ho Christmas
365cards day 119: Mailable
whimsyinspires: anything but square.

Must get on now - two posts to write and schedule for tomorrow! Big hugs Rachel xx

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card! Love the colors and the added pearls are a perfect addition. Great looking design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I do love Humphrey, he is so sweet! Your card is gorgeous, love the soft blues which give a 'cool' Christmasy feel (mind you it is very cold today here!). Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, your card is gorgeous. I love that cute image and the colours are beautiful. Every time I see that MB border die I get more and more tempted to buy it - oh dear!!

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel gorgeous card love Humphrey, the layout is fantastic and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Rachel little Humphrey is gorgeous what a super cad well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. CARD ooops typo Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute Rachel. Love all the halfpearls, gives it such an elegant touch.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Rachel, fab image and prob my fav colour for Christmas! Thanks for your kind comments.....am so glad to be back.....last week was awful - this weeks looking better already lol! Thank you so much for the blog award...will display it proudly and pass it on asap!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! I love Humphrey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love the colour choice of your monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops and, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful creation! Love the soft blue tones you have used too.
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A cute card. Thanks for joing in with the 'Secret Crafters Saturday challenge' this week.
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx