My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 11 June 2017

More hearts at Countryview Challenges

Hello there! Its my turn today on the Countryview challenges blog. Our theme this month is hearts and this time I decided to make a heart shaped wall hanging.


The heart plaque was made from MDF so I started by coating with gesso - then once dry I added two green based chalk paints and covered the whole heart.


The next step once the paint was dry was to add torn bookpaper. After that I did some stencilling.


Finally stamping and cutting and adding of images!

Simples!

I hope you can join us at CVC - you can link up your heart project here.

Big hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, this is gorgeous, I love it...A very happy belated birthday..I hope you had a lovely day. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, it's like a Summer's day Rachel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heart Rachel, such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful piece of wall art Rachel, the colours are gorgeous.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Rachel, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful wall hanging/plaque Rachel. I like the colours you have used for inking the background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooo beautiful Rachel, gorgeous elements and really pretty colours, I love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely hanging Rachel, it will brighten any room literally and figuratively !

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful hanging Rachel, looks like we had a similar idea. Love the pretty background and gorgeous butterflies. Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love that sentiment and the background you created on the heart is beautiful Rachel! I love how you did the butterfly bodies! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful heart and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful wall hanging and what a lovely sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, Rachel! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx