My shining star

My shining star

Friday 16 June 2017

aTC swap - May: Transformation

Good morning all! How are you? I hope you are well and happy. We are all good - work is going on towards the next Chocolate Baroque TV shows next week and I haven't even blogged my mackintosh samples yet!!! I will start to remedy that tomorrow! Today I wanted to share my ATC's I made for a swap run by Lindsay Mason on Facebook. The title of this swap was transformation. I was a little stuck - and in the end went for flowers, bees and honey!



Relatively simple I think! The swaps I got back were lovely - sadly I have misplaced them temporarily so can't log them here! They got opened on my birthday - my daughter had confiscated all the mail and so there was rather a lot of opening going on! Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I hope you have a good day and enjoy what you do!

Big hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. I think your interpretation of 'transformation' is brilliant Rachel - a very clever decision on your part! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great interpretation of the theme, your ATC's are fabulous.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous Rachel, a great take on the theme.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to have been away so long - I've been a busy bee myself! Loving your take on transformation, and I do hope your swaps turn up soon (I know the feeling).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC set and take on the theme-love the Bees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, love the theme and images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx