My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Final Mackintosh samples

Hello there. How are you? I am ok but my leg is still causing me trouble so I'm not running again today - I think I'll swim though!!!

Today I want to show you my final samples from the show before last for chocolate baroque - the mackintosh style stamps...


I really enjoyed making this one - its a ceramic moneybox...I used starlight paints and mackintosh beauty stamps.


This one involved repeat stamping in versamark setting in white embossing powder on the black background. 


The photo of this one has got scrambled but you get the general idea. I think this one got quite a few good comments from Charlie when the shows were on!!!

Have a great Tuesday!

Big hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collection of projects here Rachel, I especially love the bottom card.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Rachel love them all-hope your leg feels better soon-I am going swimming too with grandaughters after school
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful makes Rachel and I just love the money box. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Rachel. Enjoy your swim and hope you leg gets better soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous makes Rachel, fabulous stamping and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super samples again Rachel, a great variety - I love the moneybox.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Rachel, so elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful makes Rachel, I particularly love the ceramic money box, it is so pretty! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous makes Rachel, you've really used the stamps brilliantly in your wonderful designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the designs - the Art Nouveau style is so natural and elegant, and you've showcased it beautifully with your samples, Rachel. Like Anne, I love the money box.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx