My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 7 June 2017

2nd post from Applied Creativity ....and its my birthday!

Hello there! Back again to share some more Applied creativity makes with you. This time the makes from the classes by Marta Lapkowska. What a sweet lady! Really lovely easy going classes and beautiful makes I think.

Day 1:



Marta had us all using items from 13 Arts. I had never used their stuff and found it excellent. I will definitely use their stuff again.

Day 2:


My fave piece from the weekend - oh so pretty. We worked on an inch thick piece of  wood, used die cut squares/rectangles and those beautiful flowers plus gesso and sprays. Oh yes stencils too. The gesso is so thick we used that through the stencil!


This is me and Marta! She was so very lovely.


Here's all of us....

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

yes - there were quite a few - but only 30 in a class!

Its my birthday today! 49 years young! I am off for a run - 60 minutes - then a bun with my friend Sue. Then I'll be going for a meal with the girls and my mum and shauns mum later.

Big hugs!

Rachel x



11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sounds like your in for a fun pack day with lovely friends and family. Gosh this was me 10 years ago. Send big h7gs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sounds like your in for a fun pack day with lovely friends and family. Gosh this was me 10 years ago. Send big h7gs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes at the weekend Rachel, and have a wonderful day today, see you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your birthday. What a fabulous time you have had, I am most envious

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    Beautifully designed projects Rachel, have a fabulous day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations Rachel!!! Have a wonderful day on your special day!!! Enjoy the running!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning makes Rachel, lots of gorgeous details.
    Happy Birthday, I hope you have a super day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Rachel and fabulous makes the 2nd one is my fave too and quite big
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, those projects from Marta's class are stunning Rachel. Hope you are having a wonderful day celebrating your 49 years young! Big birthday hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous projects Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fantastic makes. It sounds as if you had a great time. Now that sounds like some thick gesso! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed all that food with your friend and family. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx