My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 18 June 2017

seaside journalling

Good morning! How are you? I do hope you are well. I am very excited about seeing my eldest daughter in her new school uniform - wow - I proper welled up - my big girl is definitely growing up! Time sure moves fast doesn't it? I just hope her daddy can see how wonderful she is turning out to be!

Today I have a bit of journalling to share with you - it was for a prompt from junk journal junkies - seaside....


I have used paperartsy stamps in this piece and spray inks. I also used a dina wakley stencil and clarity mask (to create the clouds).I added a little more of my paua shell too. I do enjoy journalling - its a chance to try different techniques and stamps and generally play!!!

Have a great day!

Hugs rachel x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages Rachel, look absolutely stunning in the flesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic journal pages Rachel, I love those beach huts. I'm sure that Shaun is looking down and glowing with pride at both of his girls.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does go fast Rachel...enjoy each day as it comes sweetie and boy girl you sure do live life xx

    Love love love your page. Seaside holds such fun family memories for me xx

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous journal spread Rachel, such a wonderful seaside scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the seaside and I LOVE your journal page!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Journal pages..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love beach huts, these pages are so summery and sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous journal page! Just the place to be too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beach huts are wonderful, and it's a brilliant scene for your pages, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous journal pages Rachel and you have every right to be pround of your girls-but they do grow up fast!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful beach theme page, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your gentle beach scene - the beach huts are charming! The fluffy clouds look brilliant.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx