My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 17 June 2017

Mackintosh stamps set samples

Hello there - well I have a few of my samples from the last Chocolate Baroque shows to share with you today - there's still more to come!

This is my first ever step box card - I bought the card shapes in a pack of three at Port sunlight - I used the Chocolate baroque stamps here teamed up with a stencil from Claritystamps and also starlight paints plus distress inks.



This mixed media box is topped with a canvas built up using tissue technique , stencilling and painting.



I seem to have another gremlin in this picture but I used a stamp repeatedly to create a border and added the central stamp. The colouring is by distress pens and I used a TH stencil in the background.

More soon!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x


14 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous creations Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples Rachel, I especially like the first one - a fabulous design and colours,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and box Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collection of samples here Rachel, I love the colours you've used on the first one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachel,what fabulous samples...love them all how clever you are xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As ever Rachel your makes are absolutely gorgeous, all beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful samples Rachel, that step shaped card is amazing!!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous samples, Rachel! I don't know where you find the time to create so many wonderful things! Love that shaped box card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning makes since my last visit. Congratulations on your GDT. Big hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning makes since my last visit. Congratulations on your GDT. Big hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are gorgeous Rachel..xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fabulous designs Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx