My shining star

My shining star

Monday 12 June 2017

Applied creativity in three acts part 3: Anna Dabrowska

Good morning all! I feel like I am getting a bit behind in my posts. Finally I have managed to blog my post for the final artist from last weekends Applied Creativity in three acts. Anna Dabrowska - absolutely brilliant classes and I made two great pieces - well I think they are anyway!

The first piece was called Fairy Queen - this is my version of the make in my favourite green colour!!!


Ok - my computer has added a black line that I can't get rid of - but you get the idea!


No black line here - lots of beautiful paints and gorgeous metal embellishments.

My second make is along similar lines but this time it was a cover to a journal that we did.


I decided to go along the orange/yellow lines. I love all the elements and the journal paper is so thick - I look forward to filling it with arty stuff!!!


Here's a close up .....

And finally here's a picture of me with the lovely Jennie. We have both been on the CVC DT for a while - it was so lovely to meet her!


Big hugs!

Rachel x


10 comments:

  1. Rachel such lovely works of art and so fun that you got to meet your crafty friend
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning pieces of art work Rachel. I love them both and can't make my mind up which one I like best. It's great to meet up with blog friends too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading your post! What amazing projects you made--you were an A+++++ student! Great you got to meet the talented Jennie A. I'm soooo jealous! What a beautiful photo of you two beautiful girls! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to meet Jennie! I love both pieces you created, such different colours but each one is gorgeous!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Rachel, so many fabulous details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant makes Rachel love the journal cover
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makes are just fabulous Rachel and its great that you got to meet Jennie too xx She is one lovely lady like you x Love the colours on both makes and of course those delicious painted layers xx

    Sending my best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing projects Rachel and a fabulous photo of you and Jennie together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some stunning work Rachel! I love that green too. I look forward to seeing the pages of your new journal. A lovely photo of you both. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning work Rachel, brilliantly designed pieces with so much detail to look at. Wonderful colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx