My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Second GDT post for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning to you! I do hope you are well! I have my second of three pieces this month made for the Chocolate Baroque Design team blog which you can find here. This time I whipped out my distress oxides and made a card!


The flowers are from the sunny-sunflowers-unmounted-rubber-stamp-sheet. I stamped them on the bottom of the same piece of card that I cut the main background from. Fussy cutting wasn't too time consuming with these images either.


The butterfly is from the just-butterflies-unmounted-rubber-stamp-sheet and I added pearls for the body.


In the background you can see that I have overstamped in DIO using rustic-fragments-rubber-stamp-sheet.

I hope you like the effect of the distress oxides - I love them!

Big hugs Rachel x

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachel, love the soft colours and such a gorgeous flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachel, this is gorgeous!! Fantastic use of the Oxides, loving the beautiful flowers! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the Oxides Rachel, a fantastic card.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Rachel, these stamps and the Oxides work perfecty together xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Rachel, I love the background and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous, love the soft colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous, love the soft colours. Big Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Love the oxides colour combination! The flowers are so pretty! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the samples Rachel and the use of the oxides. Hope you are all good
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Rachel, fabulous colours and beautiful flowers - a stunning card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too gorgeous Rachel, it's a lovely stamp and coloured beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stunning Rachel love the colours and fab flowers huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colouring with the doxides Rachel and the flowers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stamps and the oxides give a great effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful Rachel. The flowers are very pretty and more gorgeous oxide colouring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx