My shining star

My shining star

Monday 27 February 2017

twofer!

Hello hello hello! How are you? Just a couple of days to get your entry in to our 30 minute challenge over at Countryview Challenges. I've got not one but two quick cards that it took a total of 25 mins to make - I didn't have time to stop and take pictures but they are pretty simplistic so I think I'll be able to talk you through them very easily!!!


All products used are by Tim Holtz and are from Countryview crafts. I used the following....


plus distress inks - tattered rose, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, mowed lawn and peeled paint.


Both methods were the same - mask the rhs of the card and lay down the tattered rose then add the other colours through the stencil. Repeat on separate piece of card. Stamp runway girl on card then on separate card and paperpiece dress. Finally add TH words.


This one used the mowed lawn and picked raspberry but was done in exactly the same way.

I hope you have 30 mins spare to join us! 

Big hugs

Rachel x

21 comments:

  1. Well done on the speed that you made these very beautiful cards

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel I love them both....I so admire your artistic design....beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Rachel, I love those girlies..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rachel, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two cards are gorgeous Rachel and a great idea to use the backing papers for the dresses.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant cards Rachel and a fab technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really brilliant Rachel, fab tehnique and designs. I really love the colours you used too...they brought a sparkle to a very wet dreary Monday here. Take care, huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are Fantastic Rachel! The colours are gorgeous and your design work and layouts are amazing! Those ladies are such elegant stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both gorgeous card slove the paper pieced ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel nice card. I want to invite you to my blog for a craft giveaway that I am having. regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are beautiful and amazing both took less than 30 minutes all together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are stunning Rachel, love the stamps too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel, wonderful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Rachel, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Rachel, I really love how you used the stamps, they look amazing with the stylish backgrounds you created! It would take me three hours minimum to do something like that... lol. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fab hun love them to bits hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This cards are so fab, Rachel! They are so swinging and fun!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these Rachel, such fab designs...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, so pretty - what a great card design. And of course it will work in lots of colour ways and with all those different runway models and endless quotes. I can see these selling like hot cakes if you decided to market them!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous Rachel! Love the stencils and the stamps, it's funny this stamp set didn't appeal to me until now lol! Awesome inspiration, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx