My shining star

My shining star

Monday 6 February 2017

Coffeepot and crazy dogs

Hello there lovelies! How are you today? I hope you've had a good one - its been good here - I had the ladies over for coffeepot this morning and I showed them the delights of gelatos and also the crazy dogs - dies and stamps - we had lots of fun - here are the samples I made both as inspiration and  demo.


I used the gelatos in each case to make the background then used babywipes and stencils to add details...


This one and the next one includes the fabulous LOVE wordblock stamp from Indigo blu.


This final one is for a friend who has her birthday tomorrow!


The ladies loved them - so did I!!!! Such fun cards to make!!!

Its been a long old day so I'm going to sign off there! Still waiting to hear from Barb - my biggest winner of my blog candy!!! 

Big hugs

Rachel x

20 comments:

  1. Great cards Racheland glad you all had a good time. Sorry for being a bit absent lately and hope all is well with you all
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous cards Rachel! I love the images and your background designs look wonderful!
    hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crazy dogs and fabulous backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Rachel, the colours are so rich and beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made beautiful colourful backgrounds for these adorable dogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I live closer to your country I would be there in a flash to learn how to use the gelato's correctly..this is awesome Rachel...x{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Rachel, really enjoyed doing the cards with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Rachel, they really made me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rachel these are a fantastic selection. Great backgrounds and I love those Crazy Dogs which I also couldn't resist just before Christmas. I'd have really enjoyed making these with your girls.
    Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Rachel, love these crazy dogs and wonderful backgrounds too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dogs are just adorable and I love all the beautiful backgrounds you created Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colorful and fun samples! The backgrounds are beautiful and those crazy dogs are so stinkin' fun! Yippee to Barb! Hugs to you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely and beautifully bright Rachel, love how you've used those Crazy Dogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cards Rachel, fabulous backgrounds and fun dogs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Rachel what fantastic fun cards, as always your backgrounds are amazing and what marvellous colours. I adore these dogs. Brilliant images,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful backgrounds you have made Rachel
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx