This one was simple repeat stamping in archival inks. The background was made using distress ink.
This one was stamped with archival onto yupo that had already been treated with alcohol inks. Then the image was removed leaving the ghost image. Finally I used archival and left it to get the black - simple stamping was done around the edges.
On this card I stampled in versamark and added white embossing powder - then I added brushos in the background.
I stamped the central image in green archival then masked it off using a circle - then simply added distress inks and overstamped. The lower layer was done in the same way.
and finally I used gelatos to create the background then simple stamped using black archival on top!
I hope you can see how quickly these cards can be made!
Just a quick shout out too - Lesley is on Hochanda today at 7am, 11am and 3pm with some glorious spring stamps and samples!
here's a sneaky peek from the shows....