My shining star

My shining star

Friday 10 February 2017

Joe and Ben's birthday

Hello lovelies! Well I hope you are well - sorry I've not been by for a few days but things are currently mad busy! But today is the 11th birthday of my lovely friend Carolines twin boys - Joe and Ben. Joe is part of the drama group and is quite a character. Ben on the other hand is quiet and loves football. Chalk and cheese! I couldn't not use tweedledum and tweedledee from Visible image but I also added some crazy things to make it more like a birthday card! Here's what I made...


I do hope they like it!!! Dee and dum are from visible image as is the large circle stamp in the background. I stamped dum and dee, masked then created the background. I used the new TH scribble stencils in the making of that. Once I had unmasked and coloured dum and dee I cut and stamped the hats, ballooons and dickie bow (crazy things) then added the large number 11 (also from TH). 

My girls are taking part in Young Voices tonight at the Manchester Arena. I'm looking forward to it!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

15 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome, love the fun image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, will be thinking of you all tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Rachel!...those images just made me smile perfect t for the boys.....fingers crossed for the girls tonight xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are cute characters and I love the background you created for them Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant images and fabulous background-good luck to the girls for tonight
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fitting card for the twins!I hope you made two! Speaking from experience, twins don't like being lumped together! But this is a fabulously fun card! Enjoy the evening! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rachel, love the gorgeous background and Dee and Dom. I am sure Joe and Ben will love it too. Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rachel, it really made me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun card Rachel, a super image and great background as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card and great fun. I love the little characters and what a good idea for twin boys. The brown trousers look like velvet. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card Rachel! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic fun card for the boys Rachel !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous fun card Rachel, two of my fav characters from my fav chilhood book. Your colours are brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure Ben and Joe will love this card Rachel.....love the stamp x have a great time at Young Voies too

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such fun and I reckon the boys will love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx