My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Paloma came to visit me

Hello all! I'm not sure how many of you know about Paloma - she is a dove of peace and started her travels in late 2015 visiting crafty people all around the world. You can find out more about here at this page.

She had a little fly around my garden this morning and settled on various plants. I took her picture each time she settled.


On this one she is on the plant given to me by my chemistry friends when Shaun passed away - she looks beautiful here I think.


Next she visited the rhubarb which is already growing well.


Finally she settled on a shrub in the front garden ... I think she had fun.

If you would like to be involved in the Paloma passport to peace project please send me your name and address - I have to send Paloma on to a lady in Australia so be prepared for a bit of postage money! She comes with a beautiful card and passport to peace that is passed on each time. I will be sending Paloma on her travels before the end of the week!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x



10 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of a visit from Paloma just over a year ago, when she still had her original passport and papers. She certainly looks like she is wearing well on her global travels! I am sure she will enjoy many more ventures, she looks lovely flying amongst your garden plants Rachel! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see my dear Paloma have a nice rest in your garden, Rachel! Thanks so much for hosting her, and let her take flight again, to Australia. Have a nice week! Lys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear Paloma is still on her travels with her message of peace and love - needed more than ever these days. Wishing her bon voyage on the long leg to Australia!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely idea and the rhubarb looks really well ours is only just showing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a lovely idea and my goodness, doesn't this scary world need Peace, she looks lovely in amongst your plants, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful idea and loving the thought behind it too as we sure do need more peace in our world.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely idea Rachel, great photographs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea sending peace around the world. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel. I was among the ones who have welcomed Paloma on her travels with her message of peace and love, I'm very happy to visit your blog today and see her safe and in your beautiful garden!!
    I wish you and her a safe and happy continuation! Crafty hugs, Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx