I stamped up the distress background I made with stamps from Visible image.
When I got home the postman had been - my new distress oxides had arrived - I got a few colours to play with - and had to make a background to put the topper above onto.
Here's the overall effect......
As you can see the finish is much more matt compared to the inks. I layered up the distress oxides - having wiped them across my craft mat and added spray of water. I also stamped with the orange distress oxide (think it was spiced marmalade) and it seemed to stamp well.
Here's another shot of that stamped image.
I am looking forward to playing some more - they do look like fun!!!
I'm off to the spa at whinfell forest today with brown owl! I hope its going to be a good one!