My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Love is all you need - reminder post for IndigoBlu

Hello Lovelies! Well its reminder day - just a week before our 'love is all you need' challenge closes over at Indigo Blu. So 7 more days to get your entries in - its a short month!!!!

I have been playing with Indigo Blu stamps, a stencil and gelatos to make this card...


I started by creating the background with gelatos then wiped over the damaged-damask stencil to remove/lighten some of the gelatos. Next I overstamped using the word LOVE  from the  word-blocks-1 rubber stamp set. On some white card I then stamped words and a moth from the grand-tour-ii-a5-red-rubber-stamp-by-indigoblu. I also stamped the head from beautiful-mind stamp set and then put the whole thing together.


Here's a close up - lovely stamps! 

Check out more inspiration here.

I hope you can join our challenge which you will find here.

Big hugs and have a great day!

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. I love the colours of this Rachel and the stamps are super. The sentiment is great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal spread Rachel, love the way you have used these stamps, here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant hun love it,its ace love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and I love the colour and wonderful stamps. The sentiment is one of my favourites.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Rachel, fabulous colours and design, your colouring is brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those gelatos really zing, don't they? No chance of forgetting with something this bright and bold and beautiful to inspire us.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel, a lovely background and pretty colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that wonderful colour combo Rachel and the sentiment is wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rachel, another fab piece to inspire us. I love the way you have used the Love stamp for the background. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful inspiration Rachel, as always you rock.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous background Rachel-great stamp and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx