I started by using stencils to create texture in the background....once dry I used distress paints in mermaid lagoon, lucky clover and salty ocean applied with a wet wipe.
Next I added the photo and the shells which have been sitting on my dexk for a while now....
I cut the 'garden greens' from some distress paint mop ups and also the seahorses... these were painted with clear rock candy crackle and when dry I applied expresso distress stain to highlight the crackles.
This one gives you a better impression of the texture in the background. The fish came from fussy cutting a stamp from chocolate baroque.I added glossy accents to their eyes. The SEA word is another Tim goodie!!!!Penny Loves it - I have to find room to put it on the wall later.... I'm hoping to get chance to do Lucy's version of this later.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Have a great Tuesday - I think we're going to see finding Dory today - more fish lol!!!