My shining star

My shining star

Monday 25 July 2016

Tims tag July

Good Morning lovelies! Well I went into my attic last night and had a little play - oh beautiful therapy! I felt so much better afterwards...you can imagine I am sure. Thanks so much for your kind words and thoughts yesterday - I really appreciate it. My dad was a good man and he would have appreciated it too - thankyou.

I would like to share my make for Tims tag July with you today - I followed all the techniques set out by Tim here. I used completely different stuff - but am pleased with my tag - this is tims ...

2016TAG

and here is mine ....


I used words from the family set and cut out word from a christmas set...


The stamps are from the ladyrose set and also a smaller die and stamp set that includes the bird.


I have also used carved pumpkin, mowed lawn distress pens and a water brush, plus mermaid lagoon ink.

I would like to enter this into timholtz -12-tags-of-2016-july

I hope to see you again soon!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Rachel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful tag love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Rachel. Take care dear lady, thinking of you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rachel, a great take on tim's original tag.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on Tims tag Rachel !!

    sending you all big hugs sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel firstly I am so sorry to hear about your dad hun. That's just not fair and not blooming right. Sending you and your lovely family big gentle hugs hun.
    Secondly your tag is beautiful! Such lovely soft colours and it contains everything that is beautiful about our lovely crafts. I adore that bird, will have to keep an eye out for her and then that beautiful flower, just lovely! I know exactly what you mean about the crafting being therapy. Some days it's the only thing that gets me through to the next day/week. When I craft I can forget about the world and the pain for a little while.
    Take care sweet lady Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous and loving the bird and design. Sending you all gentle hugs and hope each day gets better for you all following the loss of your dad. Give my love to your mum too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is beautiful Rachel, such pretty flowers and colours.
    I'm glad you found your crafty session therapeutic.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on Tim's tag Rachel, the Lady Rose stamps look beautiful and you chose great words too! Thinking of you... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant and shabby chic take! LOVE the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful tag Rachel. I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx