My shining star

My shining star

Friday 29 July 2016

Lucy's trip under the sea!

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? I hope you are fine and well. Its not going to be a good day for us today - we have my dads funeral. Fingers crossed that things will be okay - I know my mum will feel better once today is over. We want it to be a celebration of his life - here's hoping it is!

Today i want to share with you my canvas I made for Lucy - of course she needed one as penny had one and this time I needed to go with the green and purple colour scheme for her room.


I love the result this time - she did ask for her to be cut out rather than the photo being added as a square so thats what I did.


This ones a bit out of focus but you get the idea...


I decided to add more chocolate baroque stamps to this one - and since one was an octopus - it made me think of that old song....


here it is ...Octopus' garden

I would like to enter this canvas into the following challenges...


I read this on Barbara Grays blog yesterday ...

I intend to do this!


Have a good Friday!

Hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Rachel to hear of your sad news about your Dad and thinking of you and all your family at this sad time for you all xxxxx
    A great canvas for Lucy and I am sure she is so pleased with it.
    Take care and hugs x
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you all today Rachel. Another fantastic canvas I'm sure that Lucy is delighted with it.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful canvas Rachel !!

    Thinking of you all today......

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you - hope today really has been a celebration for you of your dad's life. Love the canvas - beautiful seaside vibes and a great colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous canvas! Love the under water theme. Thinking you and all today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great canvas pic looks great fussy cut -hope today went well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super canvas Rachel, a fabulous underwater scene.
    I hope everything went as well as possible today, I will be thinking about you all.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do hope that today was a celebration of your Dad's life and that it all went well Rachel.

    Lucy's idea of being cut out was brilliant, she really does look like she is part of the wonderful under-sea scape you created. I love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fsbulous canvas Rachel, love everything about it.
    I hope everything went well for you today Rachel, keeing you in my thoughts, Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Canvas!
    love the seahorses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute project! Love the under the water scene!
    Thank you for playing with us at HLS July Anything Goes with Dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx