My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 5 July 2016

playtime at coffeepot

Good morning all! I hope you are fine and happy! Things here continue to be horribly busy - I look forward to the girls show finishing on Saturday night. Methinks I have bitten off more than I can chew at present!!! I need to chill!!!

I did a bit of chilling yesterday at Coffeepot - Diana was in charge and she brought lots of goodies for us to play with - my cards didn't really resemble the 'guide' card - I went my own way! This is what I made:


The outer two used a stamp from Darkroom door that Diana bought whilst in australia recently whilst the middle one features a stamp from Woodware.



I used layers of distress ink on an embossed background and used stencilling too.


More distress and stencilling and promarkers to colour the image.


And yet more stencilling and distress - quick and simple cards!


Before I go here's a pic of my girls before we went to the dance show on Saturday - buns in but no make up!

Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs

Rachel x

14 comments:

  1. Great cards Rachel, lovely piccie of the girls, hope you are feeling better this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy time Rachel x hopefully you can relax on Sunday x your trio of cards are lovely x I particularly love the bird image and great colour combination

    The girls look beautiful too.....a stunning photograph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wears me out just hearing what you get up to Rachel! The girls look beautiful and they look like they are really enjoying the shows. I love your cheery cards, the bird image is my favourite, it is so cute! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Rachel, the middle one is my favourite.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic collection of cards Rachel, I love the sentiment and the fun bird too. A super photo of the girls.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous set of cards Rachel, looks like fun play time! Lovely photo of your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Rachel and what a fabulous photo of your girls...lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are fabulous, loving the designs and wonderful colours. Penny and Lucy look beautiful and I hope they had a fabulous time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, great images and colours.
    Lovely photo of the girls, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are so cute. Fab makes

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely trio of cards, the colours are so bright and summery....fave is the bird though! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pic of the girls-and fabulous cards -would love to see you at --http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/
    our brand new Mixed Media challenge blog
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The girls are just precious and these cards are top notch!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx