My shining star

My shining star

Saturday 16 July 2016

Proud mum

Hello lovelies! How are you? I hope you are well! As I write this (Friday afternoon) I feel pretty exhausted. Its been a busy last few weeks of term even for me - and I can't wait for school holidays to begin - for us thats very soon! Yay! I had the pleasure of going into school Friday morning and saw my big girl awarded with a cup for good citizenship ...


I am so very proud of her - and so pleased that the school recognises what a fabulous little person she is! I also got to see both girls singing in the choir ...


Penny 2 nd from left ...


Lucy with Alec ...would you believe he's older than she by 3 days!

So time for a make share - this is another one from coffeepot on Monday when I was using infusions ...


this was using the violet storms infusions - and TH bubble stencil plus distress inks.


A more arty shot.

Me and my girls are all off to Clarity Cumbria today - my mum is too tired to have the girls so they get a chance to come and play with me - we'll visit my mum and dad tomorrow.

Do take care and enjoy your Saturday!

Hugs

Rachel x




14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lucy on her award. I love your gorgeous card (a reminder to me to get my brushos out and play with them more). Have fun at Clarity today, looking forward to seeing what you buy and make.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, you and the girls have fun today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design,the colours and stamp are gorgeous. Lucy looks adorable and big hugs and congrats to her and proud mamma.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Lucy. A beautiful card, I love the gorgeous design. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely for you as a mum to see Lucy given this award, so well done and congrats to Lucy,
    Brilliant card Rachel, hope you all have a super day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Rachel, a super background.
    Well done Lucy, you should be a very proud Mum, both girls are a credit to you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card - love that Infusions background. Great to see the girls doing so well, and I hope you all have a lovely time playing together at Clarity and visiting with your family tomorrow.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to Lucy, you've every right to be proud Rachel. Love your card and hope you've had a great day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Lucy -great card and love the infusions background-enjoy your day at Clarity
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel
    Fabulous photos of the girls.. They certainly are a credit to you....
    Gorgeous card...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done to both girls and you have every reason Rachel to be so proud if them! Great card too
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic award to receive, you must indeed be very proud Rachel. I love your card, you really do use those Infusions well! Hope you all enjoyed your day at Clarity. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are lovely photos of your girls Rachel. You certainly should be very proud of them. Your card is great and looks a lot of fun. I hope you and the girls had a super time at Clarity. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card Rachel & a fantastic pic! How proud you must be of both of your children. They & you are amazing!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx