My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 3 July 2016

Bring on the dancing Girls!

Good morning all! Just a quick post before I rush off to see my mum - yesterday it was dancing show time for my girlies - I don't have any photos from the event - will post later any I can find - but I do have their costume try on photos so you can get the idea!

The first ones are from the freestyle dance they did - the tune was called Sax - this is what they wore.




The next performance was from the Beatrix Potter Ballet and this is what they wore ..


Finally they performed the HardKnockLife song from Annie - the costumes don't look much but I loved that performance!


They have these dungarees on today! 

Well thats all today - off to the Hoodie dress rehersal after visiting mum and dad - busy busy busy!

Big hugs Rachel xx

11 comments:

  1. The girls look great in their costumes. Takes me back to when my daughter was dancing and I co owned a dancing school. Organising the costume changes was a mammoth task with two shows a year. Have fun. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Rachel, Penny and Lucy look wonderful in their costumes, such beautiful girls,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gorgeous and oh so sweet they are lovely girls Rachel and real models.xxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls look beautiful in their costumes. Lovely to hear that the show went well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I bet the show was a delight to see! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of the girls in their beautiful costumes, I love the Beatrix Potter dresses they are so feminine.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, lovely pictures Rachel, I bet the girls really had a fantastic time, their costumes are beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, what fantastic photos. Your girls are so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant costumes and pics-good luck girls
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel
    They both look stars... They are so pretty...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx