My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Live your dream!

Hello Lovelies! How are you today? I do hope you are fine! I am okay and so are my munchkins. I feel positive about my dad too - I had a dream about him on Monday night - in it he was jumping out of bed and dancing - a bit like grandpa Jo in the charlie and the chocolate factory film. I think thats a good sign!

Have you seen the new stamps from Trish Latimer? I just had to get  couple and inked this one up straight away. I decided to make a mixed media tag.


She is so cool - love her to bits! I stamped and masked her then did the background. Then finally I coloured her using distress pens.


Here's a close up of the stamped image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Hope you have a great wednesday - I am visiting mum and dad then its the final rainbows for the academic year and finally the last rehersal before the performances start for Hoodie on Friday! Busy day then!!!

Big huggles!

Rachel x

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Rachel, lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab tag, love her new stamps and you've done her proud! Great colours too! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation Rachel, love those fun stamps and such pretty colours as well. Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    You asked how long, fifteen days and we will be on our way, not that I'm counting of course.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag Rachel x such a cute stamp x bet your munchkins will enjoy creating with it too x
    Take care
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag Rachel and a fun stamp too. Hope rainbows and rehersal go well and the visit to your Mum and Dad's.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag Rachel, great colour choices.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamp and tag Rachel -brilliant background-we would love to see you link this to our challenge at -http://ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk/
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby do Rachel, adore the stamp ( off to have a lookey and buy ) love the textured background and great colours !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant design here today and lovely colours to inspire.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really is a lovely stamp Rachel and you have coloured it beautifully! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sa-weet tag! Love that image and your background! Dreams often tell us what is to come! I hope so, in your case! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Nice colours and really cute image! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous image and colours Rachel, lovely colours too, brilliant tag, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this mixed media tag Rachel. Fabulous colour combination and oh! such a sweet image lol! Have a great weekend with your beautiful girls. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why you love her, what a brilliant tag, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant! She's just gorgeous & I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous entry for the Craft Stamper challenge this month; thanks for joining!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tag! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful tag! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx