My shining star

My shining star

Friday 15 July 2016

round and round

Hello there! How are you today? I hope you are well. Today I have a post to encourage you to join us in the current challenge at Countryview challenges. The theme is circles and this time I have made a double journal page.


This is the finished page - below I will show you my steps in making this.
First of all I started with a mop up page from my brayer ...


To this I added more paint from paperartsy - amethyst and sour-grapes and also snowflake.


I also used the snowflake paint through a stencil and also using some stamps.


Next I stamped jofy10 and lin-brown---elb24 in black ink and stamped stampers-anonymous-tim-holtz-cling-mounted-stamp-set---newsprint--type over the top. I then fussy cut them ..


I added these to my page and added stems in posca pens - I also used more circle stamps from various paperartsy sets.



The quote is from a Joni Mitchell song ...



Close ups of both pages.

I hope you have enjoyed my step by step and will join us over at Countryview Challenges!

Hugs

Rachel x

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful layers, great design and I love how you created the stamped circles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and design Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rachel, I love how you created the background and the wonderful circle stamps you've used.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design here and those colours are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend and keep well.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Rachel, love the step by step, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layers of paints, stencilling and stamping! A great circle themed project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal pages Rachel, thank you for sharing your process.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, your pages are great...so many fab circles on your super pages. Great colours and what a song.....love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, your page is brilliant! The colours are wonderful and I love how you created those fabulous flowers!!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous pages Rachel love all the circles and great sentiment -love the step by step too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page Rachel with all those circles
    X catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic circle flowers and design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant page Rachel! I love the colours you've used & the song for your inspiration!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Rachel, I love your quote xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful page, Rachel, I love the circle-flower-meadow and the adorable quote.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx