My shining star

My shining star

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Creative Inspirations: Anything goes with the option of a sketch

Good morning all - hope you are well. Thanks for your lovely comments on my card yesterday - I was very uncertain about it so it was good to read some positives. Thankyou! I had a lovely afternoon with my mum - we had a good old natter and got some crafting done too. Perfect. 

Over at Creative Inspirations cinspirations this week's challenge is Anything Goes + An Option of A Sketch!



This week's prize is from us and is the chance to be our GUEST DESIGNER FOR OCTOBER!


Here's what I did:



The image is from Crafty Sentiments - she's called Annabel-Sail-with-me and if you follow the link it will take you to the shop. I've coloured her with promarkers.and die cut using a spellbinders die. The papers are from the papermania 'ahoy' collection - they were a real bargain over at everycrafts a pound. I love that little lighthouse charm - that was from my stash - and the shells came from the beach!

Thanks for dropping by today and  I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon! Big Crafty Hugs. Rachel xx

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous, great image & those papers are great aren't they! Love the sketch too....right up my street, will have to give that a go!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab take on that sketch Rachel and super finishing touch with the shells !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel. I love the image and fabulous detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great sketch Rachel and I love your interpretation of it. Lovely finishing touches too with the lighthouse charm and those beautiful shells.... Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rachel. Great image, layout and I'm loving all the little shells.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Rachel. I do love that sketch too. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, what a great sketch and saucey image, she's fab. Love the background papers and the little lighthouse charm, a rally lovely card,hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Rachel, I love the charm you've added and the shells.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Rachel, fabulous papers and shell embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Rachel, lovely finishing touches to it, and a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Wonderful colouring, fab image, beautiful papers and the details are smashing! A gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card this week hun and thank you for the lovely comment you left on mine today :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's a saucy lass Rachel and great idea adding the shells for both interest and dimension.

    In case I forget later in the week, good luck at the weekend. I saw Mo was running it along with a few other 'names', it's a popular one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Rachel, love the image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab image and the papers are perfect for her, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image, and the great interpretation of the sketch.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute image and perfect papers to suit,love the shells and lighthouse charm
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's great! Love your shell embellishments, good memories of being on a beach :)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, cute, cute! You find the best images of little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Rachel and the shells are a perfect embellishment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Rachel a fabulous nautical card! The shells look fab too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx