My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 10 January 2019

Papillon

Hello there! Wow its the 10th already! How did that happen! Things here are going good. Back at work and enjoying veganuary. I have already clocked up some lengths in my swim challenge and some miles in my run challenge. Long may it continue!

Today I have my second post using stamps from Hunky Dory - this Phill Martin stamp I have used can be found here. I decided to make a card and 3 AT coins that I needed for my january swaps.


I stamped the stamp three times but only used two in the end ....I also partially stamped three AT coins that I had already covered in acrylic paint.


I used some pixie powders to add to the background on one piece of card and on another I used watercolour pencils and picked out some of the larger pieces then fussy cut them...


Finally I added the fussy cut pieces to the card and used the water colour pencils to finish off the AT coins. 

I do hope you like these pieces - the stamp worked well on an acrylic paint surface on MDF and the card. Another great and easy to use stamp ... thankyou!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel x

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and coins Rachel....love that stamp.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card And coins Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and coins Rachel, I love the stamp a well.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Rachel, the stamp is gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pieces Rachel, interesting stamp, so much to see on it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these very much Rachel, a lovely stamp. Good luck with the swimming and running.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Rachel! I love the gentle colouring on the cards and the ATCoins are gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous stamp and love the beautiful card and coins-good luck with the swimming and running
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card and coins Rachel, a fabulous stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel x Sounds like a busy but fine time for you x Love the card and AT Coins.....amazing stamps x

    Sending my best wishes
    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning, Rachel. The stamp is fab, of course, but you've brought it to life so brilliantly with your colouring. So clever to use the pixie powders in the background, and then the fussy-cut pencil-coloured ones look just sensational over the top. Love those ATCoins too. Belated happy new year to you and yours - I'm still struggling to keep up with all the lovely people I'd like to be visiting, sorry.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx