My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Landscapes/Cityscapes at Countryview Challenges

Good Morning! And a great big Happy New Year to you! Wishing you all the very best for 2019!
There's a new challenge starting today over at Countryview challenges. The theme is a great one - landscapes/cityscapes. I went for the landscape option and got out my trusty hobbyart stamps and made a scene!


I started with the lighthouse and stamped that then built up the scene from there joining together the landscape portions using my fine liner pen. Once I was happy with the scene I added distress ink as a water colour and then finally added the scene to a mat and onto a card. I finished off with a TH sentiment and finally added a few birds in the sky!

I do hope you can join in the challenge this month. 

Big hugs

Rachel x

13 comments:

  1. Superb scene Rachel, I love how you created your own landscape from stamps, exactly what I had in mind when I chose the theme! The colouring is great too.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seaside landscape are wonderful, Rachel!!! Happy New Year!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Rachel! I love the design. Wishing you, Lucy and Penny a wonderful 2019.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Rachel, so clever! Have a Very Happy New Year, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty scene Rachel, a great image for the start of 2019. Happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great landscape scene you created-Best wishes for the New Year to you all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Rachel.....looking forward to another crafty year xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, you have done a fabulous job creating that wonderful scene, it really is beautiful! Happy New Year! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Rachel, such a lovely scene.
    Wishing you a very happy 2019.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year. Great project

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely seascape, dear Rachel! I would love to be there! =)
    Have a happy New Year!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful, delicate landscape (I'd even go with "seascape"!) for Craftyfield's brilliant theme. I love your subtle watercolouring of the scene.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx