My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 17 January 2019

the scenic route ....

Hello there! Its time for another post for Countryview Challenges today. The theme this month is landscapes/cityscapes and I have gone with another landscape using hobbyart stamps - this time i have gone for a more rural scene.


I started by creating some clouds using a mask, distress ink and stencil brushes...


Next using a torn piece of paper, and a stencil brush and ink I created some hills.


Then I added a bit of stamping using hobbyart stamps ....


I added extra colour to the stamped images using pencils ...


Finally I used sharpie pen around the edge of the scene and mounted onto a card and finally added the TH sentiment.

I do hope you can join our challenge which you can link up to here.

Big hugs

Rachel xx 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene building Rachel....just loving the way you have used the stamps ....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Rachel, love how you create scenes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous scene Rachel. Brings back memories of Craftascene Challenge.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rachel and love the scene you created with all the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene you have created and thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb scene, Rachel, just the sort of thing I wanted to see. The Hobbycraft stamps are so perfect to build your own landscape! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Rachel, you have created a lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful landscape, Rachel, really picturesque!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx