My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 24 January 2019

Kim Moody stamps

Hello there! Over on the Chocolate Baroque site today there is a post including the recent release from Kim Moody. I was lucky enough to work with these stamps and this is what I did with them:


This is direct to water colour card and i used my inktense pencils to colour this....


Another watercolour card and inktense combination ....


and again .... I had just got these pencils the day these stamps arrived so was really enjoying the process!


Finally I stamped onto a pixie powder background - it makes a mean sky methinks!!!!

Love these stamps - there's more inspiration over on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog. 

Big hugs

Rachel xx

6 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Rachel, love the fabulous colours and designs. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and stamps Rachel love the watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful quirky stamps and cards that you've made.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Rachel, I love the colours you've chosen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all fabulous Rachel, a super collection of stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stamps are SO quirky Rachel, I love all your makes, especially the red and white lighthouse, it is fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx