My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 15 January 2019

15 minute makes for Chocolate Baroque

Hello there! I do hope you are well! Its time for my mid month quickie makes from the December shows for Chocolate baroque. There are many other inspirations over on the design team blog so please check it out! Here's what I did:


I started with a gelli print then added some same colour stamping. Next I cut a large circle and coloured that with distress oxide then stamped the bird centrally. I added a fussy cut bird on top and the black dots around the edge.


This one is another gelli print from a session I had and I simply added the bird stamps along with the meadow grasses too.

I must get some more gelli prints made up - they are so very useful for quick cards!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

7 comments:

  1. I love these gorgeous cards and the wonderful backgrounds you've made for them too.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Rachel, you have created lovely backgrounds for your super stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty Rachel and the gelli print as a base to start is such a great idea. I do have a gelli plate myself but don't get it out much, so must rectify that. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Rachel!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps and fabulous backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good at creating these quick and beautiful cards, I could do with taking some lessons from you! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx