My shining star

My shining star

Friday 13 July 2018

Tracy Scott class

Hello lovelies - well its been a busy old week - thank goodness its the weekend - time to breathe and time to blog about last weekends class with Tracey Scott from Paperartsy! It was fabulous. Thanks to Sharon from Rowan Tree Crafts for organising! Here's what I made....

No automatic alt text available.

It measures 12" x 12". I adore it - and what a fabulous day - there were papers and tearing and paint and stamping and fussycutting galore - I won't document the steps here in fairness to Tracey - but it was lots of fun! 

This week has also been a time for theatre - we went to see the sound of music at a local school - it was amazing... We also went to the play in the park in Lancaster last night - the three Musketeers... it was fun - especially the orange ball. And tonight we've been at a night of music hosted by Lucy and Penny's piano teacher where lots of students played - including the girls! 

Tomorrow we are off to a workshop with Jenny Marples and Elizabeth Robinson - can't wait!!!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW what schedule you make me feel so lazy lol--fabulous make Rachel and love the beautiful flowers and butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tracy's work and you have made a fabulous job on this canvas, the colours are wonderful and really make the gorgeous butterfly take centre stage.

    What a busy time you have had, sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy your class tomorrow, I know you will have a wonderful time! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful journal page Rachel. I am sure you had enjoyed the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous canvas, see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. I hope you have had a good day with Elizabeth and Jenny.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rachel, a fabulous background and it looks like lots of super fussy cutting, beautiful bright colours.
    I hope you have had a great day today.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you adore this canvas Rachel, it's stunning. I love the bright bold colours.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx