My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Journal class with Jenny and Elizabeth

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are well. We are good and rolling ever closer to the end of term on Thursday ....how exciting - since I've been working in the school where I was doing the invigilating 3-4 days a week for the past 4 weeks, I am so looking forward to the holidays with the girls. It will be good to do some relaxing but of course, typical of me we have got lots planned!

Last Saturday myself, my mum and Lucy and Penny all went to a class run by Jenny Marples and Elizabeth Robinson. It was organised by Sharon from Rowantree Crafts and took place in Carnforth. So lovely to see both Jenny and Elizabeth...both such lovely ladies. In the class we used Eileen Hulls wrap around journal die and all made a journal.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Here's a look at the completed album. We used distress oxides and 7 gypsies papers and allandcreate stamps. A great day ....
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor

Here we are hard at work - you can just spy me on the far table!!!

Big hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous journal Rachel,looks like you had a fab time.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing and love the colour palette. Elizabeth and Jenny are just lovely and glad to hear you all had a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal looks really beautiful Rachel, glad that you had a good day! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fablour journal and love the colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super album Rachel, it looks like you all had a fabulous day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous Rachel, I have bought the die but as usual for me not used it yet.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx