My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 15 July 2018

Quick makes for Chocolate Baroque

Hello there! How are you today? I hope you are fine and well ... if not sending huge hugs to you!

Today I have some more quick makes using CB stamps.


This one I simply stamped in versamark, set with white embossing powder and coloured with pencils then added some doodling lines.


This one was simply stamped and coloured then I masked the image using a band of tape and inked the remaining card.


This one was super quick - I already had the background card ready but it was simply made using pixie powders. Then I stamped the image and coloured using pens.

I hope that gives you a bit of inspiration for some quick makes!

Hugs

Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely Rachel....the kraft one is my favourite as it really features that wonderful stamp...the last one is one of your amazing backgrounds....three beautiful cards xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cads Rachel,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of cards Rachel.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful cards and stamps but really love the first one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Rachel, love the different designs and techniques.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Rachel, I love the pretty floral stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx