My shining star

My shining star

Friday 20 July 2018

Lee's card

Hello all - wow - it was a good day yesterday ....I broke up from school for the summer - so school's officially out for me - whoop whoop!!! And I went to see Lucy's school music festival - it was brilliant! All the better for knowing that Lucy's house won overall! The standard was fabulous though.

Today I have a card to share that was made for my brother in law - he likes a vino or two!!!


I used a blueprint stamp set from Tim Holtz and a brusho background...


Here's the words...

Quick and simple! Hope you like it!

Hugs

Rachel xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the fab stamps and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and wonderful stamps. Great sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and the perfect stamps for a wine lover Rachel x Enjoy the school holidays xx

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamps and the Brusho background compliments perfectly--our grandaughters break up today and Ellie has just had her 2 transition days as she goes to Malet Lambert High school in September -how time flies-Congratulations and well done to Lucy
    Carol x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card Rachel, I love the brusho background and the wonderful stamps you've used. Have fun during the holidays.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rachel, I love the images and colours, great background as usual, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Rachel, a great background and super masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx