My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Anne's card

Hello there! How are you today? I hope you are well. I have a short post to share with you today...I'm showing the card I made for my lovely friend Anne for her birthday last Friday.... A special day indeed!


I used a gesso resist technique with distress oxides to create the background along with paint splashes...I added the stamped details along the bottom and fussy cut under the sea images from Tim Holtz. I know Anne loves Tim, these colours and seahorses so I am hoping she liked it!

Have a great day!

Hugs

Rachel xx

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very special day (and weekend with another special young man too). Your card is so beautiful in real life Rachel, I love the theme you chose - and Tim's seahorses are my all time favourite! Thank you SO much my friend! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a beautiful card Rachel and I am sure she will treasure it.....loving the TH images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rachel and I know Anne will treasure it too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card for Anne xI am sure she will treasure it sounds like she had the most amazing weekend xx

    Hope you are enjoying the holidays

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rachel love the sea images and fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous and I love these seahorses too. I see that Anne loved it too as I knew she would.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Rachel, fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Rachel, another of your brilliant backgrounds.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeous card Rachel and the fabulous background that you've made too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx