Today I would like to share with you my first make using sheenas victorian florals. For this one I used the anemone set of dies and stamps.
The sentiment stamp is an old one - also from sheena. I created the background using aquatints from spectrum noir.
I cut and embossed the flowers using coordinations card stock then overstamped in hydrangea archival ink using the stamps.
I think they work brilliantly and look forward to using them again soon.
Here's the card we made at coffeepot this week - it was an exercise in masking - the stamps are from hobby art. Not sure about the sentiment stamp though. All colouring was done by painting with distress inks.
So there we have it! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to reading any comments you choose to leave! Big hugs!