My shining star

My shining star

Monday 19 March 2012

up in the air!

Hi there,
well it was a gorgeous mother's day here in the northwest - I was taken out to Skipton by my husband and children and we managed to sneak a little canal boat ride in and a meal - lovely stuff. My kiddies also bought me lots of lovely crafty goodies so I was well and truely spoiled!

Anyway - its Monday so time for a new card - I've been playing with the chronology section of my docrafts capsule collection CD and have come up with the following that I will mount onto a card for an old friend Chris. So I've done all of this is the docrafts digital designer - using the chronology section of the capsule collection CD ROM.
I'd like to enter this card for a couple of challenges - the first is
1. Totally Papercrafts:http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
and the second is:
2. Pile it on's up in the air challenge:http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pile-it-on-12-up-in-air.html
There are balloons in the background - hence the up in the air card title.
Hope you like it! More tomorrow!
Rachel x

7 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous topper Rachel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out. Great color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel

    This is awesome - I love everything about it - everything just works so well.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and so interesting. Loved all the images on this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fantastic hun, I love the combination of images that you have used hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great montage card, Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx