My shining star

My shining star

Thursday 8 March 2012

Keeping mum

Good evening my crafty friends and followers - firstly I'd like to say thanks for comments that you leave - I do love to hear opinions on anything that I make. Secondly I'd like to tell you about my interesting day - I've been putting the finishing touches to my two little girls new bedroom - they are now snuggled up in what I can only describe as princess/barbieville and so I can get on with this post.
Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a friend's baby shower:


The card features a digi stamp from pink petticoat designs - I think - I've had it a while - I think its a lovely image for a proud mum to be. I've used a papermania kraft card and a bow salvaged from wedding presents (its 7 years since we got married - how can I still have this ribbon in my possession?) I've used capsule color collection papers from papermania in pink and blue to emphasise the not knowing the sex of the baby thing. The flower is also part of the capsule collection with a centre from MCS.
I'm sure my friend will like this card - I hope you do too.
I'd like to enter this card for the anything goes challenge over at Craft your passion challenges. http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
Hope you have a lovely evening - and that my two princesses do too.
Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful hun, I love the papers and the image and that bow looks fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx