I think maybe I have time for just one more post then I really will have to get on with some work! This card comes with a decoupaged image form the Humpreys corner CD Rom - it really is one of my favourite CD Roms but I don't seem to use it nearly enough. I'm going to enter this card for the crafters companion monthly challenge which I will link to once I've completed this! Ok now for the card:
Now for the recipe -
1. fold an 8x8 card to create an easel. Use papermania ready cut 8x8 card to make the front. Add yellow gingham paper and a square doily (thanks Teresa) and add the decoupaged image taken from the CD ROM.
2. Add the green gingham ribbon and tie the bow - use leftover ribbon to edge the base.
3. Add flowers in shades of yellow and green.
4. Add vibrant green paper to the base and more ribbon.
5. Make up the sentiment and add this to the base.
Hope you like this one - its very spring like to me.