We made what Hels called an envelopotag (I think that was the term she used!). I've taken quite a few pictures because its quite detailed. As we only had 2 and 1/2 hours Hels had already done the stamping for us (except for the sentiment) and we spent most of the workshop working with distress stains and distress pads to get the effects shown. I used old paper distress stain and dusty concorde distress pad plus a little of vintage photo and walnut stain distress inkpads. I even used the dusty concorde ink stain to colour half of the ribbon. We added the distress ink in layers and spritzed and flicked with water and dried in between to get a more grungy look. The cogs and hinge were cut from grunge paper and we used distress pads to colour these up. The sentiment was printed using black archival ink.
I really enjoyed the workshop and would recommend Hels to you if you ever get the chance to do one!
Have a great evening!