My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pink and green Blossom

Good evening crafters,

I'm feeling very sleepy this evening after my darling daughters got me up at the crack of dawn - been a bit of a zombie all day if I'm honest - but its been a good day - lots of fun.


Tonight's offering is a card I made using the blossom stamp from LOTV. I just adore this stamp - its so pretty. The little girl is just so full of energy and fun and reminds me a little of my Penny who just adores flowers and pink.
My recipe is as follows:
Stamp image and colour using promarkers. Cut out using nestability die. Cut outer circle too and add one to the other. Wrap the ribbon around the pink dotty paper on the base having first cut to size. Add the sentiment then the flowers and gems. Cut the stripey paper to size and add to the front part of the easel. Add more ribbon. Add topper and finish with fluorishes and gems.
Hope you like this one. I'd like to enter it for the following challenges:
1. Challenge 101: easel card at http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
2. national craft month at LOTV http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.com/p/national-craft-month-entries.html
3. easel card at Little Miss Muffet Challenges http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spring feeling of your pretty card.She's such a sweetie and I love all the pink to go with her.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! All the pinks and those swirly bits look great! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx