My shining star

My shining star

Friday 16 March 2012

My favourite colour: Red

Hi there! Final post for this evening. This is a card I've made for a friend's daughter who will be 8 in April. It features my favourite colour -red - and a lovely image from LOTV. The image has been coloured with promarkers and I used glitter on the wings. I cut the image out using the fleur de lys rectangle from spellbinders. The paper was in my stash - I love it! It was from series called 'happy birthday' but I forget who made it. The ribbon and flowers were also in my stash and the butterflies were cut from the free paper from this quarters create and craft magazine!

I'd like to enter this card into two challenges:
1. Lily's little Fairies: Butterflies and fairieshttp://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/butterflies-and-fairies.html
2. DYSU: Favourite colour.http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/

hugs Rachel xx

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty card - love the sparkle on her wings.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the image and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RachelI would like to give you the Liebster Award Please Pop over to my Blog http://donemark.blogspot.co.uk/ for more info.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Thanks joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card blobby, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful card, love it!
      Thanks for entering it into Lilis Fairies Challenge.
      Hugs Chris x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx