My shining star

My shining star

Sunday 26 February 2012

Using a ribbon

http://panpasteluk.blogspot.com/

Hi there!

Its been a mad few days but now I've got the opportunity to upload this post whilst the oven heats up to cook tea. Yesterday I was at Dawn Bibby's shop in Church at a workshop with Sheena Douglass. One of the items we made was this wall hanging. Neither photo seems to be brilliant but I'm afraid its the best I can do just now!  Since it uses a ribbon I'd like to enter it for the current pan pastel challenge.
My recipe is as follows:
From Sheena's CDRom print out the three heart shaped images in black and white onto watercolour card.
Paint the daisies first with blue acrylic paint then white then paint the grass and stems. Leave everything elase black and white. Cut out three backs for the hearts printed in paper from the CD. Use versa mark and black sparkle wow powder to edge the hearts and use ribbon to link the three hearts together. I've a couple more items to add made at the workshop but will have to add them later! Time for tea!!! x

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Rachel, love those flowers. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design love the hearts and flowers.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Rachel, I love Paint Fusion and this is a stunning example. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx